? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

my dreams..

Dreams.

I had a dream, two nights ago I believe, and it made me want to start a new project. Every detail of the dream was so vivid, and it pulled at my heart-strings.

For me, my dreams one of the biggest inspirations when it comes to freedom; especially when they come through so vividly, and I remember them as clear as crystal.

I woke up that morning, and knew that the dream would stick with me, long after I awoke. And, it has. I've been thinking and formulating ideas and a plot, and I love every second of the ideas. This is what being a entrepreneur is all about, and I'm loving every moment of experiance.

But what about you, dear readers? Where do you draw your inspiration from? Where is the well that you draw your ideas from? Feel free to comment!

I hope your week has gone well, and I shall see you when I see you! Stay safe, and thanks for reading.

0 comments: