? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

childhood

First of all, my name is Abdul Basit Bin Abdur Rahim Nasution.. I was born in Gombak,Selangor.and now i  stay at Mutiara Damansara,Petaling Jaya, Selangor with my brother.. My family stay in Kuala Kangsar, Perak..


By the way, I accidently found all these pictures without any plan and whole of these pictures had been taken in the same shop. The amazing part is, those pictures are taken between 3 years.
So,i begin my picture in1998,which i was in standard 3 at Sekolah Kebangsaan Talang in Kuala Kangsar,Perak.  During that time,i was totally naugthy until my teacher was tired with me.. I always bring the new toys to the class,until my toys collection can fully in the class wadrobe..hehehe..






ok, we continue  with the picture in 2001 which is I was in standard 6.. this picture had been taken 2 weeks after my first time excident in my life.. As you can see,there is a scar at my right forehead. it make my face look terrible at that time..







This picture was taken in year of 2004, which i was in form 2 in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Merchu. I was selected as prefect in my school. At this time i start to learn about the world..huhuhu..






My first picture with the smile... I was in form 5 in this picture which is in year 2007. As i remember,this picure had been taken after I finish my study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Kerian. 


this is my latest picture,whereby this picture had been taken when i had the entrepreneurship course in Port Dickson last year..







As the conclusion, each pictures look totally different...that means, I'm stiil trying to develop myself especially in my personal style..

0 comments: